1. Distinguish between open unemployment and disguised unemployment. 
2. What is meant by secondary sector? Explain it by giving examples. 
3. Kerala, with lower per capita income has a better human development ranking than Haryana. Hence, per capita income is not a useful criterion at all and should not be used to compare states. Do you agree? Discuss. 
4. How far it is correct to say that the modern currency is without any use of its own as a commodity? Give reasons to support your answer?
5. Give an account of different sources of credit in rural India. 
6. Why developed countries want developing countries to liberalize their trade and investment? What do you think should the developing countries demand in return? 
7. How is stability in jobs for the workers affected due to globalization creating a requirement for good quality products and an expanding market?
8. Explain with an example how the opening up of foreign trade results in connecting the markets of different countries. . 
9. “I promise to pay the bearer the sum of ten Rupees”. Where is this statement written and what do you understand from this statement? 
10. Distinguish between the public and the private sector.